Location : Business Information Service , PUSTAKA Resource Center, First Floor
- This is a service that applies resource-sharing concept with other libraries or resource centers.
- This concept allows PUSTAKA to fulfill users information needs by taking advantage of the varieties of information provided by other libraries.
- This service is provided at Business Information Service.
Usage of Interlibrary Loan [ILL] Services
Pustaka as a supplying library to requestor
- ILL is for registered members only.
- Requestors shall bear full responsibilities of their borrowed items.
- Requestor has to collect the materials in person from Pustaka if the requestor is within Kuching.
- In the event that the requestor is outside Kuching, Pustaka shall deliver the material by a courier service to the designated address as indicated in the “ILL/DDS Request Form”.
- Pustaka shall bear the cost of sending ILL materials to requestors.
- Requestor shall bear the cost of returning the ILL materials to Pustaka.
- If it is found that the returned materials have damages or lost, the requestor shall pay all possible costs imposed by supplying organizations. The requestor shall also be needed to pay the administrative cost of RM20 per ILL material to Pustaka.
Pustaka as a requesting library from other organizations
- Pustaka shall bear the cost of getting ILL materials from and returning to the collaborating organizations.
- Pustaka shall bear the full responsibility in assuring the returning ILL materials are in good and proper conditions to other organizations.