The 2nd International k@Borneo Conference 2021 is a venue for researchers and practitioners to connect with the international research communities for exchange of ideas and sharing of knowledge in the field of Borneo Study. This is the 1st virtual conference organise by k@Borneo.
Objectives of the conference
- To be a venue for researchers, knowledge workers, policy makers, students and academicians to share knowledge, experiences, interact, network on Borneo.
- To discuss strategies for optimization of information resource sharing countries in view of the United Nations Sustainable Goals (SDGs)
- To identify the potential and suitable applications of ICT in the publication, access and preservation on Borneo information.
- To share human capacity building and responsibilities on information sharing about Borneo
Borneo: Information Diversity & Heritage
The topics involve various multiple disciplines related (but not limited) to the themes and sub-themes as follow:
- Sub-Theme 1: Traditional knowledge
- Sub-Theme 2: Art & Cultural Diversity
- Sub-Theme 3: Medicinal Plants
- Sub-Theme 4: Oral Tradition
- Sub-Theme 5: Environment Sustainability
Anyone who is interested on Borneo