We are pleased to announce that Pustaka Negeri Sarawak, Kuching & State Record Repository will be opening its doors starting 1st September 2020!
As efforts to help prevent further the spread of Covid-19, Pustaka is imposing the followings:-
1. Effective 1st September 2020, all users and visitors are required to register on WeCare/COVIDTrace/MySejahtera, whenever they visited the library.
2. Newspaper Room, Gallery, Special Collection Room and all Discussion Rooms will be temporarily closed until further notice.
3. We restrict the number of people in each room.
4. We exercise cautions by reading temperatures of all visitors and staff, and we sanitize our facilities regularly.
5. Users are most welcome to use our online services, and we can deliver the books via BookBear Services.
6. Setting up queuing systems and clear signage to ensure safe physical distancing. All readers are seated 1 metre from each other.
7. Please abstain from coming to the library, if you are not feeling well.
As there might be slight delays in entering our premises, we appreciate your understanding and cooperation because your safety is our main priority.
We bid welcome to everyone and hope to see you soon!
For more details kindly contact our Communication Unit officers, Nur Ashikin Ahmad @0111-0870191 / Norzihan Abdullah @019-8899424